The Logan 301-1 Compact Classic is an exceptionally versatile, portable mount cutting system 81cm (32″) long. If you are needing to mount artwork on a regular basis, the Logan Compact represents a great buy for the home framer, as it provides affordable, professional results.
It provides affordable and professional results. It features:
- an open ended guide rail allowing bevel cuts in mat boards of any size,
- capacity to downsize mountboard up to 81.3 cm ( 32″),
- a parallel mount guide for setting border widths from 19 mm (3/4″) to 114 mm (4.5″),
- a spring loaded serrated guide rail to guide cutting heads,
- a push style bevel cutting head with start and stop indicator,
- a mat knife for downsizing mountboard and foamboard,
- a built-in carry handle in box,
five extra blades included.
This system uses Logan 270 blades