For Christmas and Holiday season delivery information, last order dates and opening times, please click here
We have one delivery rate for England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & any islands within the UK.
|Parcel Type||Cost (ex vat)|
|Long Parcel 2 meters||£18.75|
|Long parcel 1.5 meters||£12.50|
|Long parcel 1 meter||£8.33|
|Large Flat Parcel||£12.49|
|Half Flat Parcel||£8.33|
|Small Flat Parcel||£8.33|
All other countries fall under “Rest of the World”
PLEASE NOTE as of 1st April 2019 we will no longer be fulfilling international orders if you do order then we will contact you regarding cancelling and refunding, due to rising costs of shipping and time it takes to fulfil international parcels it has been deemed not viable to sustain this option.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
- Orders are typically dispatched within 1- 2 working days* (Monday to Friday only) – Please note during busy periods this cannot be guaranteed. For orders with cut to size please allow 2-3 working days to dispatch.
- If there is a delay in the dispatch of your order, we will contact you via email or phone.
- Please note we do not work bank holidays. Orders placed on a bank holiday, or after 12pm on a working day before a bank holiday, will be dispatched the next working day.
- For Express delivery or time sensitive orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 459545.
- Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contains moulding or mountboard or the value is over £50 it will be sent by APC Overnight or DHL (with tracking) If order contains smaller items and is under £50 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
- All orders shipped by APC or DHL will need to be signed for on delivery (unless delivery instruction has been added) and dispatched from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
- Please note not all instructions can be followed by the courier; DHL, APC or Royal Mail
- Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account
- We cannot accept any liability in the case of failure by the couriers to deliver on any specified day.
*for chop, mount and glazing cut to size, 500 x 400 pre sized, kit orders & large quantity orders, please allow at least 2-3 working days for despatch. Blade sharpening is a 2 week service.
When receiving a delivery
- When your order arrives please inspect the package for any damage to the exterior of the parcel before signing for it.
- If the parcel appears damaged please sign the carrier’s documents as ‘damaged’ and retain all packaging until you are sure that the goods are all intact.
- Professional equipment is dispatched on pallets and it is very important that if there is any damage to the pallet when received that you make a note of this on the carrier’s paperwork before signing for receipt.
- If you have received an order on a pallet from us and the pallet is damaged please retain it until you are sure the contents are not at all damaged.
All About Framing Ltd Unit 2,
Crusader Industrial Estate,
Stirling Road, Off Halifax Road,
Cressex Business Park,
Bucks HP12 3ST
Call 01494 459545
for questions related to refunds and returns.