Very good quality ruling or ‘mapping’ pens are essential when drawing decorative lines on mounts.
We have been supplying similar pens for many years, and users have agreed with us that they do the job very well. The essential feature is the fine hand polished tips of the nib parts.
• Nib made from engineering quality tool steel, hand polished and hard plated for durability.
• Calibrated scale on adjuster screw knob, which allows you to reset the nib to any previously preferred line width. Lines 0.25mm up to 1.2mm wide.
• Narrow Nib non Swivel blade
• It is vital that you keep the blades clean and grease-free.
• Packed in rigid plastic storage box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.