Mitre trimmers are fantastic tools for building frames, used to give the perfect mitre finish to sawn ends of mouldings, removing the need for filling or “touch ups”
Combined Mitre Trimmer & Measure System.
If there is one element of the framing process that is essential, it is accurately finished mitre cuts. Without these, it will be impossible to create top quality frames.
- Made from heavy machined cast iron
- Designed for picture framers and carpenters.
- The fences lock at 45 degrees and 90 degrees with stops on adjustable cams, so spot on accuracy can be assured every time (other angles possible by adjusting a thumb screw)
- Cuts up to 15 cm (6″) wide or 10 cm (4″) high.
- The limits to height and width are set by the cutters, which are skewed to give a shearing action.
- Box size 620mm x 250mm x 200mm